Spinning Rod - 9FT Premium Combo Rod/Reel
Heavy spinning rod - Ugly Stick Elite. Graphite 2 piece rod
Perfect for salmon, sockeye or silvers.
Reel is a Penn Fierce 5000 reel
Shakespeare® Ugly Stik® Elite Spinning Rod
- 35% more graphite for less weight and more sensitivity
- Ugly Tech construction adds balance and virtual indestructibility
- Premium cork handle for superb grip even when wet
- Ugly Tuff guides provide maximum durability
- Clear Tip design delivers extra sensitivity where needed
With 35% more graphite than the GX2, Shakespeare’s Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod drops the weight while adding sensitivity. This balanced rod maintains its virtual indestructibility with Ugly Tech™ construction. Premium cork handle affords superb grip even when wet. UglyTuff™ guides provide maximum durability without pop-outs. Iconic Ugly Stik Clear Tip™ design delivers extra strength and sensitivity right where it's needed. Exposed-blank-style reel seats with cushioned hoods.
Penn® Fierce® II 5000 series Spinning Reels
- Full-Metal Body and side plate ensures constant gear alignment
- Braid-ready, anodized-aluminum spool for optimum performance
- 4+1 shielded stainless steel bearing system with Instant Anti-Reverse
- Techno-Balanced rotor provides smooth retrieves
- Strong, durable stainless steel main shaft
Unwavering performance thanks to its dependability and power. Penn’s Fierce II Spinning Reels offer field-proven performance and an extremely reliable oiled-felt drag systems. Strong, Full-Metal Body and sideplate keep gears precisely aligned under heavy loads. Stainless steel main shafts, thick aluminum bail wires and braid-ready, anodized-aluminum spools with lin capacity rings, provide optimum performance even in the toughest conditions. 4+1 shielded, stainless steel ball bearings with Instant Anti-Reverse. Techno-Balanced™ rotors supply smooth retrieves. Machined- and anodized-aluminum handles with a soft-touch knobs. Superline spool and line-capacity rings. Live Liner models (LL) include a separate drag system for live bait presentations.
Fee for excessive line loss or knotted reel, etc.
Fee for excessive mud - glacial mud or bait on handle, etc.