Kayak Inflatable Single Tomcat (Includes Kayak, Pump, Paddle, PFD)
The Tributary Tomcat Solo is a great entry-level inflatable kayak with high-performance features. Three main air chambers for safety and an inflatable thwart seat for support and comfort. Now with upgraded materials and features. Self Bailing
- A new more abrasion and tear-resistant PVC outer shell, with welded seams, encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Bow and stern covers help shed splash for a drier ride.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be located where you want it.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- The Tomcat is a stable craft for whitewater paddling, but if you do flip there are handles on the underside that make it easy to flip the boat back upright for a quick reentry.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, thigh straps and other gear and accessories.
- Sturdy handles at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- D-rings on bow and stern for attaching gear or tethering to shore.
- Repair kit included.
Get a taste for the fun of whitewater kayaking with a well-built inflatable that won’t break the bank. Our family-friendly Tributary kayak - weight capacity 325 pounds.
Must pump up prior to leaving our store. Must verify/learn how to use VALVE and pumps prior to leaving our store. As with all water sports you should plan on getting wet and have a plan if you do.