Tent 4P/3S BP/UL - MSR Papa Hubba WT 6.7
Ultralight: Minimum weight is 2.91 kg / 6 lb 7 oz;
Optional Fast & Light Body setup 2.49 kg / 5 lb. 8 oz.
The MSR Papa Hubba NX 4-person backpacking tent offers maximum livability for four in a tent that’s light enough to take into the backcountry, and it packs up smaller than most 2-person tents. Whether your group needs to break up your Half Dome hike with an overnight stay in Yosemite, or you’re planning a family camping trip in the backwoods, the 3-season, freestanding Papa Hubba tent offers plenty of room and livable comfort for all. It’s now enhanced with premier features, including sturdy Easton® Syclone™ MAX poles and MSR’s long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating. Inside and out, the tent is engineered for performance—from the large side windows you can sit next to comfortably, to the livable interior, and light, durable design.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops