SUP -NRS Cruz XL Model (Paddle, PFD, Pump, Leashes, Carry Bag, 2 leashs Ankle and Wrist, 1 fin)
NRS Cruz CL 220 lbs Inflatable SUP Board (Grey & Blue)PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
A durable and cost-effective SUP board, the NRS Cruz XL is the perfect inflatable paddle board to round out an outfitter’s or outdoor program’s fleet. The XL Cruz is wider and longer, offering a little more stability for the wobbly rookies or a solid platform for larger paddlers.
- Highly stable and beginner friendly from the start, we added six inches to the length and gave paddlers four more inches of width to the Cruz XL We guarantee even the most novice of customers won’t be unhappy on this board.
- Toned down without the bells and whistles of more expensive boards the Cruz SUP has basic outfitting for lower cost and easier maintenance.
- With 261 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Cruz XL provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 220 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles, one on the front and back, to aid during an unexpected swim.
- Five stainless D-rings give you basic options for attaching gear and a leash.
- High pressure pump, repair kit and travel pack are not included.
- One-year commercial warranty.
- One 5″ and one 9″ fins
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance
SUPS not allowed in Turnagain Arm.
SUPS not allowed on moving water.